Friday, December 30, 2011

365 Unattractive Self Portraits

I really didn't expect to make it. Which is to say, no one has lower expectations of myself than I do.

But here I am, at the end of 2011 with 365 unattractive self-portraits, none of which I'd put in a frame, but all of which I posted to the internet.

I went back and re-read all of my reflections at the quarter, half, and three-quarter marks. I don't know that I have much to add to my observations in those posts. Check them out, if you wish. They were posted on March 31, June 30, and October 1.

I will say this: I'm done. Whatever 365 unattractive self portraits says, this has to say it. I'm done performing loneliness in an attempt for intimacy with the world.

I have decided to do another photo blog, however. Check mekissingyou.blogspot.com . I think it might be something like progress . . .

Thanks to everyone who took time to look at my early morning photos. If you have comments/feedback, I'd love to hear them. Leave comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment